Extend your stay in Poland! Online, no queues and without leaving your house!
Legalization during coronavirus crisis

We provide full range of services for foreigners residing in Poland and for those who wish to come. We legalize your stay, work and studies. We will advise and arrange all necessary documents. We are a team of experienced lawyers and consultants. We will help you in every situation. Don't worry and let us take care of your situation. Leave it all to us!

We want every person from abroad to feel safe and be able to stay and work in Poland legally and with no stress.

Moving to live and work in another country is a difficult decision. We understand that. We know the most common problems and we know how to solve them.

100% Satisfaction!
No language barrier!
We speak 4 languages Polish, English, Russian and Ukrainian.

How to cooperate with us?

  • Contact us. We will conduct an initial free consultation

  • We will approach your situation individually and guide the way

  • We sign the Agreement

  • We start working! 100% satisfaction

  • We defend your interests

Are you from another country?

We will help you in every situation. We will guide you through all matters so that you can stay in Poland peacefully. We'll go to the office with you and arrange all the documentation.


What we offer

Things we can help you with.


Extend your stay in Poland! Online, no queues and without leaving your house!

Consultations regarding the entry and exit from Poland.

Legalization during coronavirus crisis

Telephone and video consultations

Residence and Pole Cards

Temporary residence card (for stay, work, full-time studies, family reunification, marriage, scientific research, other circumstances)

Permanent residence card

Pole's card

Resident of the European Union of Citizenship

Registration of a European Union citizen's stay

Obtaining cash benefits for the Polish Card

Obtaining the deadline for submitting the application

Supporting Services

Registration of residence

Social Security PESEL

Creating a bank account

Car registration


PIT settlements

Help with renting apartments

Services For Companies

Company Liquidation

Company Suspention


Company Registration

From beginning to the end we will take care of your problems. We are a full-service company.We will assist youon meetings with public offices and departments.

We can submit all documents in every city in Poland.

We keep all records of your case. You will have documents in one place.Do you have another problem? Write to us!

The biggest difficulties in dealing with the matter without our help:

• Too many documents: You can get lost.

• Language barrier: Each submitted document must be completed in Polish. In most offices the conversation takes place only in Polish.

• Incorrect completion of documents: There are many documents that must be completed. Unfortunately, there are mistakes that result in prolonged time to receive decisions.

• Helplessness and uncertainty awaiting a decision: Some decisions take up to several years if you do not know what to do.

• Incorrect submission of documents.Different documents should be deliveredin different places: There are various departments.

• Getting an appointment in various officesand departmentsis complicated: With our help it will be much easier for youandthe whole proceswill be must quicker and smoother.

Frequently Ask Questions

1What is a Temporary Residence Card TRC?

A residence card is a document that allows foreigners to stay in Poland without a visa. Using this document foreigners can cross the Polish border without any limits. When crossing the border you must show your residence card along with your passport. The residence card alone does not allow work in Poland. For this you need a Residence and Work Permit Card.

2What is Residence and Work Permit Card?

To obtain a residence and work permit card, you must submit an application for a temporary residence and work permit. Along with the application, the employer should complete Annex 1, which specifies the conditions of the foreigners employment. The card is issued for the duration of the contract, never longer and up to a maximum of 3 years.

3On what basis can a Temporary Residence Card be obtained?

Work and stay
European Blue Card
Seasonal work
Work of a posted worker
Economic activity
Companies internal transfer
Long-term mobility
Staying with family
Studies and graduates
Researchers and scientists
Trainees and volunteering
Other circumstances

4What is the Poles Card?

The Pole's card is often confused with Polish citizenship. This card confirms belonging to Poland, however it does not mean granting Polish citizenship, granting the right of temporary or permanent residence in Poland or the right to cross Poland's borders without a visa.

5What is a Permanent Resident Card?

Permanent Residence Card is issued to foreigners who want to settle permanently in Poland. The card is issued for an indefinite period but is valid for 10 years. After this period you have to go to the office again and replace it with a new one. You do not have to submit applications again.

6What is the EU Blue Card?

The European Blue Card is a Residence permit for EU long-term resident. This card entitles you to permanent residence in Poland. On the basis of this card a foreigner can work only in Poland. With this card you can travel around the Schengen area for up to 3 months during 6 months. The card is issued for an indefinite period and is valid for 5 years. After this period you need to go to the office and replace the card with a new one.

Contact Us

Do you need help and experienced people to help with your case?


Send us a message

By sending a message through the contact form, I confirm that I have read the policy for processing personal data, thereby I am informed about the right to access my data, the possibility of changes, the requirement to suspend the use of personal data. At the same time, I consent to the processing and use of personal data in accordance with current legislation in order to receive commercial offers and advertising information. The data administrator is BIURO USŁUG KSIĘGOWYCH OPTIMA SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ, headquateres: ul. Ryżowa 84, Opacz Kolonia.
Polityka Prywatności

Office in Warsaw:

BUK Optima Sp. z o.o.
Ul. Ryżowa 84
05-816 Opacz Kolonia (Warszawa)

Office in Opole:

Ul. Luboszycka 36
45-215 Opole

Office in Poznań:

Ul. Starorzeczna 4
62-030 Luboń


Our coordinators are in various places in Łódź

Jurist BUK is a brand that belongs to Biuro Usług Księgowych Optima Sp. z o.o. NIP 5342542971 REGON 366854075